Dit ga je doen
As an Embedded Software Designer at our client, you are involved in preparing the requirements and you are responsible for sharing software design, the implementation and integration. You want to advance towards a role in which you provide technical control to the software development team, also making your own contributions to design, realisation and integration.
- working on the most innovative projects in multidisciplinary teams
- the possibility to work in various domains
- space to develop your leadership and to take the technical lead
- gathering and sharing knowledge and sparring with smart colleagues
- space to continuously develop your talents
- a choice of a 32 to 40-hour working week
Dit ben jij
You love your job and you have an unmistakable passion for developing software for advanced systems. You also enjoy working in a team and getting the maximum out of it together.
- you have a background in embedded software development on a higher professional or university education level and at least five years of work experience
- you are able to take the technical lead in a team of three to seven persons
- you have experience with software development in C++ and/or C for Embedded Linux, OS-less and RTOS
- you have experience with various development methods and technologies (OOAD, Agile, TDD, etc.)
- you have an affinity with electronics; you interact well with electronics people and you are able to read a datasheet and schedule
- you have experience with various communication buses (SPI, UART, I2C, CAN)
- experience with real-time software development (interrupt-programming/device driver development) is preferred
Over de organisatie
Our client develops and produces state-of-the-art technology for the top end of the international high-tech community. They raise the bar high and they often achieve the impossible. They do so together, as a team of enthusiastic electronics, software, mechatronics and mathematics specialists. At our client, it’s all about laying the entire puzzle. And they can’t do that without you, a driven software designer .NET/Java.
Dit krijg je
Their employees are their strength and together, they want to get the maximum out of it. That starts by offering attractive terms and conditions of employment that are in line with your needs. According to thier employees, it’s the personal attention at our client that makes the difference. And that’s something they are proud of. After all, success is more than just a good salary. It’s also about being appreciated, about being given responsibility and the ability to develop. That’s why every employee receives a personal development budget of €6,000 for training or the purchase of books. They also offer you a pizza budget, for instance, when you work on innovative study projects in their expertise groups. Obviously, the employees are the best source of information if you want to find out what it’s like to work for our client