Dit ga je doen
The Channel Account Manager is a channel professional and a key figure in our regional team. This role is accountable and responsible to take the regionally defined named partner strategy, build partner tailored value propositions and create detailed go-to-market plans that strengthen our value proposition to the marketplace while providing new revenue opportunities.
This role is instrumental to the success of a region. It translates the regional sales strategy utilizing Named Partners to sell more often and “higher” within generated opportunities, influence opportunity outcomes positively in collaboration with the sales team as well as create incremental, channel generated revenue via a set of Named Partners. Partnerships build and developed in this position relate predominantly to Global System Integrators, large regional System Integrators, strategic Security Boutique Partners and Telcos, utilizing both a resale and MSP approach.
- Build, develop and manage a “Named” partner base to reach specific channel generated revenue targets as well as overall revenue targets within assigned partner accounts.
- Take full ownership of “Named” partners, building relationships within the account that span various departments, from C-Level to sales floor. Involve the various counterparts to strengthen relationships.
- Translate regional objectives and strategies into KPIs and a detailed plan that supports both regional and partner specific goals, taking executive ownership.
- Create and own GAP plans for region / for each Named Partner if required
- Drive revenue generation and closure with the partner ecosystem. Be in full pipeline control, collaborate closely with regional sales teams to win
- Support partner at end user meetings, either alone or in collaboration with sellers
- Own complete partnership journey, from recruitment, on-boarding, business planning through to an active and committed partnership with regular enablement
- Serve as the partnership and MSP advocate inside our client; evangelize partners and the opportunities they present by injecting partner DNA into sales
- Develop an intimate knowledge of the ins and outs of the MSP Go-To-Market strategy as well as partner program. Utilize this to build repeat business and create tailored value propositions when engaging with partners
- Represent both the voice of the “Named” partners to our client and the voice of our client to “Named” partners as required to resolve issues and attain revenue
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create quarterly activity plan for demand generation via “Named” Partnerships and assume responsibility for execution of agreed activities
- Keep Salesforce.com up to date with accurate and regular opportunity updates, Alliance business planning information and meeting notes
Dit ben jij
- A business leader who can influence and build strong relationships with decision makers across all levels of partner and prospect organizations. Comfortable at C-Level as much as enjoying hands-on sales conversations with sellers and prospects.
- 3+ years of experience in developing Strategic Alliance relationships. Existing relationships with GSIs, large SIs and Advisory partners is key.
- Proven experience of business development via partnerships, successfully implementing channel/field alliances strategy to drive increased sales
- Successful track record in meeting and exceeding business development and partner growth goals as well as increasing opportunity value in collaboration with partners
- Proven experience in building a strategic partnership network in region
- Strong time management skills in dynamic and fast paced sales environment
- Excellent communication skills: written and spoken
- Excellent English language skills: written and spoken
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong coordination skills: Must be able to work well with others as part of a team
- Strong relationship building, listening and follow through abilities
- Brings a positive attitude to the team with a focus on solving challenges to achieve the best result for all involved
- Used to having an ‘entrepreneurial’ mindset whilst being able to see the market opportunity, take the initiative and get things done
- Understands how to successfully build and manage a channel pipeline and forecast accurately
Over de organisatie
Our client is the leading provider of privileged access management (PAM) solutions for seamless security. She is focussed to create the most extensive platform in the identity security market. For small businesses and global enterprises alike, she delivers the digital freedom that everyone deserves by seamlessly defining the boundaries of access.
As organizations continue their digital transformations, they are faced with increasingly sophisticated environments and more challenging requirements for securing an expanded threatscape. Legacy PAM solutions are not designed for today’s hybrid environments, are too complex, and cannot solve current privilege management challenges. Our mission is to provide security that’s invisible to the user, while simultaneously providing IT and security teams with the control they require. The solutions grant access to an organization’s most critical data, devices, code, and cloud infrastructure using a centralized dashboard. Users get access when and where they need it, for as long as needed to complete the task.
With our client, privileged access is more accessible.
Dit krijg je
Or client offers competitive salaries packages. Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religious belief, sex or any other characteristic protected by international laws. Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a reference and criminal background check in line with local labour laws and as per the Company’s employment policy.