You will be accountable for defining and implementing monitoring as a service and on-call rotation strategy for our client.
Dit ga je doen
- Provide customers with a reliable solution that guarantees uptime
- Moving monitoring solutions to the Monitoring as a Service approach
- Set up the on-call process across the engineering organization
- Set up the Observability team
- Work with the Support team to resolve issues
- Work closely with various teams in different time zones and participate in occasional meetings outside of regular working hours
Dit ben jij
- 6+ years in DevOps/SRE
- 2+ years as a Team Lead
- Strong hands-on experience with Cloud Platforms (AWS)
- Experience using Python programming language for scripting
- Good Experience in monitoring, logging, observability approach
- Good Experience with ELK Stack, Prometheus, Victoria Metrics, Grafana, Sentry, Jaeger
- Strong Linux skills
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices including coding standards, code reviews, CI, build processes, testing, and operations.
Over de organisatie
Our client is an online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed teams to work effectively together, from running brainstorming sessions and workshops to planning projects, from designing new products and services to facilitating agile ceremonies. With over 7 million users and 20,000 paying customers, they are trusted by Dell, Cisco, Salesforce, PWC, EA, and many more global companies of all sizes.
They are a team of dreamers. They look for individuals who dream big, work hard and above all stay humble. Collaboration is at the heart of what they do and through their work together they hope to create a supportive, welcoming, and innovative environment. They strive to play as a team to win the world and create a better version of themselves everyday. If this sounds like something that excites you, we want to hear from you!
Dit krijg je
- Stock Option Grant.
- Medical Insurance coverage.
- Travel allowance for your commute.
- Lunch, snacks and drinks provided.
- Allowance to facilitate remote working during WFH period.
- Weekly team activities (even virtually) to keep the spirits high.
- Opportunity to work for a truly global team.
- Inspiring workplace in the heart of Amsterdam
- Our client offers a visa for highly skilled migrants for this role.