Responsible for supporting and advising the business regarding the product regulatory affairs programs supporting global personal and home care commercial activities and their related operations.
Dit ga je doen
You are responsible for supporting and advising the business regarding the product regulatory affairs programs supporting global personal and home care commercial activities and their related operations. The position requires collaboration with regional product regulatory staff, business partners and international stakeholders from various functional groups. In addition to providing governance and interpretation for regulatory requirements internally, the position represents our client externally to customers, regulatory authorities and trade organizations
Dit ben jij
Experience and Education Qualities
- Thorough knowledge of product regulations, enforcement and industry practice relevant to the chemical, cosmetic, personal care and home care industries
- At least 3 years of Product Regulatory relevant experience working with regulatory agencies such as European Commission and trade organizations such as the Cosmetics Europe Personal Care Association, Personal Care Products Council
- Bachelor or master’s degree, in chemistry, toxicology, biology or other science discipline
- Professional regulatory certification preferred
Technical Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Fast learner with a flexible style and the ability to adjust to changing business priorities and changing regulatory landscapes
- Responsive and highly accountable: solution-, results- and action-oriented
- Excellent verbal / written communication (English) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface with internal and external contacts at all levels
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with peers
- Ability to handle multiple tasks / projects simultaneously
- Ability and experience to lead international projects, programs and virtual teams
- Self-starter wilt ability to think and act independently and to make sound recommendations and decisions
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects across complex organizations efficacy
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Must be able to work in a multi-cultural environment.
Over de organisatie
Our client is a premier, global specialty chemicals company serving
customers in a wide range of consumer and industrial markets, including adhesives, architectural
coatings, automotive, construction, energy, food and beverage, personal care and
pharmaceutical. There are more than 5,000 passionate, tenacious solvers – from renowned
scientists and research chemists to talented engineers and plant operators – who thrive on
developing practical, innovative and elegant solutions to complex problems for customers in more
than 100 countries.
The Product Regulatory Affairs team applies scientific knowledge and regulatory expertise to develop responsible and sustainable strategies for opening doors to new marker opportunities while complying with applicable legislation, mitigation risk to human health, and by advocating to create a competitive advantage for their business. They provide practical interpretations for implementation and comprehensive regulatory compliance solutions for their customers to complex problems in today’s evolving regulatory landscape.