Dit ga je doen
The sr. Manager GSi and Advisory partners EMEA is a senior key figure in our pan-regional team. The successful candidate is responsible to build out a partner program tailored specifically towards engagement with Global System Integrators and Advisors as well as to create a detailed go-to-market strategy that fosters strong relationships with selected Global System Integrator (GSI) and Advisory partners across the EMEA regions.
The sr. Manager GSi and Advisory partners EMEA is expected to build, own and manage high level strategic relationships with a defined set of GSI/Advisory partners with the goals of enabling members of the sales team to “sell higher” as well as creating incremental revenue opportunities, utilizing the GSI/Advisory partner network across EMEA.
This role is a highly collaborative role, working closely with the regional Channel Representatives, Regional Directors and departmental leaders across the company. The candidate will be located within reach of a major international airport, working from home with an expectation of up to 50% of travel within EMEA (Covid-19 restrictions permitting). The role will be reporting to the Director of EMEA Channels and Distribution.
- Build Partner Program tailored towards GSI/Advisory Partner engagement
- Build, own and manage high level strategic relationships within defined set of Global System Integrator and Advisory Partners
- Support regional Channel Representatives with executing GSI/Advisory Partner Program with local GSI/Advisory Partner subsidiary with the goal of generating deal registrations and/or generating and influencing incremental revenue opportunities
- Ensure GSI/Advisory partners are enabled (sales/technical) and in a position to provide quality assured services aligned to the portfolio
- Work with GSI/Advisory partners strategically to gain specific commitment towards activities on pan-regional level. Work with regional Channel Representatives (where available) to execute against agreed activities
- Deliver against KPIs of
- Enablement across regions
- Deal Registrations generated
- Opportunities generated
- Partner sourced Closed Won revenue
- Partner influenced Closed Won revenue
- Work with sales leadership to ensure regional management support in building strong regional GSI/Advisory partner relationships that help influence deals and generate partner sourced revenue opportunities
- Utilize Salesforce.com to report on activities
Dit ben jij
- A highly collaborative individual who understands how to translate a high level strategy and implement it regionally across various markets and cultures
- 5+ years experience in building high level strategic relationships with Global System Integrators and Advisory partners in the EMEA regions
- A business leader who can influence and build strong relationships with decision makers across all levels of partner organizations
- Proven experience of business development via partnerships, successfully implementing strategy to drive incremental, partner sourced sales
- Has calendar management and planning habits as well as good organizational skill set
- Excellent communication skills: written and spoken
- Excellent English language skills: written and spoken
- Strong relationship building, listening and follow through abilities
Over de organisatie
Our client is the leading provider of privileged access management (PAM) solutions for seamless security. She is focussed to create the most extensive platform in the identity security market. For small businesses and global enterprises alike, she delivers the digital freedom that everyone deserves by seamlessly defining the boundaries of access.
As organizations continue their digital transformations, they are faced with increasingly sophisticated environments and more challenging requirements for securing an expanded threatscape. Legacy PAM solutions are not designed for today’s hybrid environments, are too complex, and cannot solve current privilege management challenges. Our mission is to provide security that’s invisible to the user, while simultaneously providing IT and security teams with the control they require. The solutions grant access to an organization’s most critical data, devices, code, and cloud infrastructure using a centralized dashboard. Users get access when and where they need it, for as long as needed to complete the task.
With our client, privileged access is more accessible.
Dit krijg je
Or client offers competitive salaries packages. Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religious belief, sex or any other characteristic protected by international laws. Upon conditional offer of employment, candidates are required to complete a reference and criminal background check in line with local labour laws and as per the Company’s employment policy.